A simple blog with no claim to make you best golfers, but rather you present a way to have fun, meet friends or people who claim to be, while doing a bit of sport.
· I will introduce you to the land with the eye of an amateur rather than the expert,
· I will give you useful techniques more to Baby Boomers than to field stars.
· I will make a report of photos or jokes taken on fairway.
· I will analyze the comments we hear on the 19th Hole.
If you have topics that you want us to discuss about, so be comfortable to communicate them to me... with humour please.

Thursday, January 2, 2020

ADVENTURE GOLF



ADVENTURE GOLF
is a simple blog with no claim to make you best golfers, but rather you present a way to have fun, meet friends or people who claim to be, while doing a bit of sport.
· I will introduce you to the land with the eye of an amateur rather than the expert,
· I will give you useful techniques more to Baby Boomers than to field stars.
· I will make a report of photos or jokes taken on fairway.
· I will analyze the comments we hear on the 19th Hole.
If you have topics that you want us to discuss about, so be comfortable to communicate them to me... with humour please.
Here are the photos of my usual trio of golfers




So now, let's see the suite...
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information. your post looks like a kind of useful.

    www.thelocalgolfer.com/

    ReplyDelete